At Valley View HQ we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information we collect by which you can be identified will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect or keep?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including postal and email addresses and phone numbers.
- Information about any bookings you have made.
- Other relevant information, correspondence, and records about interactions between you and Valley View HQ.
What we do with the information we gather?
We need this information to provide you with a better service, in particular:
- Internal record keeping. This may include the secure holding of data with third-party organisations who provide us with services.
- We may aggregate information anonymously to provide statistics to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of our website.
- If you have elected to receive them, we may periodically send emails or printed materials to tell you about our accommodation, breaks, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the details you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the following website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.